Best shooting speed the canon EOS R7
Last Updated on
High-End Speed Performer
The new EOS R7 inherits the high-speed, ultra-precise AF performance installed in the flagship camera EOS R3, and supports the fastest continuous shooting speed among EOS R systems to be optimized for professional, high-amateurs, or professional content creators.
Canon’s newly developed APS-CCMOS sensor and DIGIC X imaging engine boast the highest resolution in EOS APS-C history, and can take up to 15 high-speed continuous shots per second based on mechanical shutters and up to 30 high-speed shots per second based on electronic shutters.
It is a product optimized for video shooting and supports 4K 60P video shooting without angle of view cropping, and can be recorded for up to 6 hours in a row without interruption. Its main feature is that it supports Canon Log 3, which is used in Cinema EOS systems, and can convert up to 7K images into soft images with 4K resolution through oversampling.
In addition, the EOS R7 moved the multi-controller and the new sub-electronic dial to the same axis as the viewfinder for ease of operation, and adopted a magnesium alloy body to provide dustproof performance and reliability of the device.
About this item
- Newly developed High Image Quality 32.5 megapixels APS-C sized CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with a native ISO range of 100-32000, expandable to 51200(1)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II covering approximately 100% width and height(2) with up to 651 zones down to EV -5.0.
- High speed shooting 15fps mechanical(3,4), 30fps high speed electronic shutter(4,5) and RAW Burst Mode with ½ second pre-shooting.
- Subject tracking inherited from the R3 with people, animal(6), and vehicle detection